" Hello Everyone!
My name is Danielle Marie Manibusan Hagen and I will be directing the summer camp activities for your time here at the Valley. I have 5 years of experience in assisting and leading activities for the international English program at the University of Guam. I also teach Japanese at Guahan Academy Charter school and the Japanese School of Guam. I am teaching ages from primary all the way up to high school, so I am familiar with interacting with kids of various ages.
I am ready to have an awesome cultural adventure with you all!
ARE YOU READY?"
Safety Procedures & Protocols
- Your Temperature will be checked upon signing in.
- Please Sanitize your hands before signing in.
- When possible, maintain a 6 ft. distance between yourself and others.
- Keep your face mask on at all times.
- Ensure your child's bag is complete with the items needed for the day
- Reuseable Water Bottle to refill and stay hydrated
- Sunscreen to protect your skin from the sun
- Snacks to keep the energy high
- Bring masks and extra clothes for safety
- Don't forget bug spray