It's finally time for a safe return to Adventure
Just in Time for Summer!
The Valley of the Latte Historical & Cultural Adventure Park is re-opening for summer.
With the safety of our guests & staff as an absolute priority, here are just a few of the precautions we have taken to ensure the safe return to Adventure.
Upon entering the Valley of the Latte through our Gift Shop:
1. Participate in Temperature Check
2. Wear a Mask at all times
3. Maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other guests
4. Sanitize your hands at the Gift Shop Cashier Counter
5. Please have your Entry Receipt ready for presentation to our Guest Relations Officers.
Our Guest Relations Officer will guide you to the correct waiting location for your specific tour: Adventure River Cruise, Paddle Boarding, or Adventure Kayaking Tour.
We have implemented the guidelines as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and our local Public Health Authorities to ensure we are utilizing the absolute best practices for our safe re-opening. We were also fortunate to have local medical doctors and professionals, who are part of Guam's Pandemic Response Team, do a walk through and share what would be important to prepare our facilities for re-opening. The Doctors have recognized that the Valley of the Latte tour is an ideal tour, since it is outdoors in the open air, which will help mitigate the spread of any virus, so long as social distancing and proper hygienic practices are observed.
5 Major Additions to our Facility to improve guest hygiene and safety are:
- Ensuring all staff and associates are healthy, wearing masks at all times, and are trained at best practices adopted by our industry partners.
- Installation of sanitation stations and hand sanitizers at multiple locations, for easy guest access.
- Installation of proper hand washing stations, in areas, where guests may gather.
- Installation of air mover blower fans to improve air circulation in semi-covered areas.
- Limiting the number of guests on our River Boats, Kayaking, and Paddle Boarding tours to ensure proper social distancing.