"Hafa Adai All:
Time sure flies when you are having fun. This is the first call for Exhibitors/Vendors for our 4th Annual Valley of the Latte River Festival – Celebrating 30 Years of River Cruising.
Thirty years ago, the Adventure River Cruise was established. Over the past 4 years, the team at the Valley of the Latte has worked tirelessly to create an experience so that we become the place, chosen by the people of Guam, to celebrate our culture, and share the beauty of our island, with all who visit. Through your participation in past festivals, we have made significant progress in achieving this goal.
The River Festival IV will focus on celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Adventure River Cruise and serve as event to thank the people of Guam for their support.
With that in mind, we are attaching a exhibitor/vendor registration form for those that would like to join us. Please note that space is limited and we will accommodate vendors on a first come first serve basis.
We look forward to having you celebrate with us the 30 years we have had the opportunity to serve guests from all around the world."
Managing Director, Valley of the Latte
We look forward to having you celebrate with us the 30 years we have had the opportunity to serve guests from all around the world.
THE VILLAGES OF TALOFOFO AND INARAJAN ARE PROUD TO PRESENT
THE VALLEY OF THE LATTE RIVER FESTIVAL IV – CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF RIVER CRUISNG
APRIL 6 AND 7, 2019, 10am to 5pm
TALOFOFO RIVER, ROUTE 4, GUAM
CALL FOR EXHIBITORS
Inarajan Mayor Doris Flores Lujan, Talo’fo’fo Mayor Vicente Taitague, The Guam Visitors Bureau, Jungle River Cruise LLC, Valley of the Latte LLC and Kloppenburg Enterprises, Inc. are proud to present “Valley of the Latte River Festival IV – Celebrating 30 Years of River Cruising” scheduled for April 6 and 7 at the Valley of the Latte Park on the banks of the Talo’fo’fo River. The first, second and third annual Valley of the River Festivals were huge successes with close to 1,500 people attending the two-day events. You can view our past events at https://valleyofthelatte.com/events/
This year’s festival will feature many new activities, including a tour of our farm, the “Kontra Gadao Demonstration”, Cultural performances, Local bands, and much, much more. As in the past, local Artists, farmers and cultural performers and entertainers will be part of the celebration, offering their products, services and talents to guests who come to the Festival.
- Event Dates/Times: 10 am to 5pm, Saturday, and Sunday, April 6 and 7, 2019.
- Exhibitor Qualifications: All Artists, farmers, cultural practitioners and local vendors offering Guam Made Products.
- Support Provided to Exhibitors: Exhibitors will be provided a 10’ x 10’ covered exhibit space, one 3’ x 6’ table and two chairs to display their items. Exhibitors will be limited to Four (4) Credentialed Badges per space. Exhibitors will be required to:
- Decorate and dress the booth space made available to them for display.
- Display and sell locally made or grown items (subject to exhibitor having appropriate license/permit)
- With the exception of farm produce, no outside food or beverage vendors will be allowed.
- Cost to exhibitors:
- Vendors Fee is ZERO - FREE – DE’BU’DI:– However you are requested to donate a prize for our raffle drawing.
- Farmers will be requested to donate produce for our raffle program as well.
- Availability: Exhibitors will be provided space on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability. Last Day to Register is March 30, subject to availability.
- How to Register: Registration is now being accepted for the Valley of the Latte River Festival IV. Prospective Exhibitors must complete the registration form and submit it via email at email@example.com, by fax at 789-3413 or deliver in person to the Valley of the Latte Office, Route 4, Talo’fo’fo River Office.