Valley of the Latte Adventure Park
River Festival III
April 7th & 8th
10:00am - 5:00pm
at your local FOODY's locations.
Explore the Talofofo River on our riverboats, tour our Pineapple Plantation, ride a Karabao, ply on traditional canoes, throw a Talaya, feast on delicious Chamorro Food, enjoy cultural dancing and local entertainment all day long. Canoe carvers, artists, farmers, & traditional healers will celebrate with us from 10:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday & Sunday.
Adults $20.00 Students $10.00 Children Free ( 5 and Under ) Seniors Free ( 65 and Older )
Ticket Price Includes:
Botanical Garden | Ancient Chamorro Latte Site | Traditional Weaving | Animal Sanctuary | Boat Rides | Fire Starting Demonstrations
For a Nominal Fee:
Stand Up Paddle Boarding | Food & Beverages | Kayaking | Karabao Rides | Fishing
Inarajan Mayor Doris Flores Lujan, Talo'fo'fo Mayor Vicente Taitague, Jungle River Cruise LLC, Valley of the Latte LLC, and Kloppenburg Enterprises, Inc. are proud to present "Valley of the Latte River Festival III" scheduled for April 7th and 8th at the Valley of the Latte Adventure Park on the banks of the Talo'fo'fo River. The first and second annual Valley of the Latte River Festivals were a huge success with close to 1,500 people attending the two-day event. You can view our past events here.
This year's festival will feature many new activities, including a tour of our farm and various culinary competitions. As in the past, local Artists, Farmers, and Bands will take part in the celebration, offering their products and services to guests who come to the Festival.
- Event Dates | Times: We expect hundreds of local, as well as, off-island guests to come to the River Festival, which will be scheduled from 10:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday, April 7th & 8th, 2018.
- Exhibitor Qualifications: All Artists, farmers, schools, and local vendors offering Guam Made Products.
- Support Provided to Exhibitors: Exhibitors will be provided a 10' x 10' covered exhibit space, one 3' x 6' table, and two chairs to display their items. Exhibitors will be limited to Four (4) Credentialed Badges per space. Exhibitors will be required to:
- Decorate and dress the booth space made available to them for display.
- Display and sell locally made or grown items (subject to exhibitor having appropriate license/permit).
- With the exception of farm produce, no outside food or beverage vendors will be allowed.
- Cost to Exhibitors:
- Vendors Fee is ZERO- FREE- DE'BU'DI - However, you are requested to donate a prize for our raffle drawing.
- Farmers will be requested to donate produce for our raffle program as well.
- Availability: Exhibitors will be provided space on a first come, first serve basis, subject to availability.
Last Day to register is March 30th, Subject to Availability.
- How to Register: Registration is now being accepted for the Valley of the Latte River Festival III. Prospective Exhibitors must complete the information on downloadable form and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org , by fax at 1.671.789.3413, or deliver it in person to the Valley of the Latte Office, Route 4, Talo'fo'fo River office.
🚎 FREE BUS SHUTTLE SERVICE 🚎 On Saturday & Sunday, from 9:15 am to 4:30 pm | Every 15 Minutes. From Ipan Beach Park to the Valley of the Latte Adventure Park.
While at the Valley of the Latte Adventure Park River Festival III:
Post a Photo
Tag 2 friends
3 Winners will receive Adventure River Cruises for 3 and get to enjoy a wonderful day at the Valley of the Latte Adventure Park.
2 Day Program of Events:
At the Saddock Dock & Visitor's Center:
- Zephyr Oil | Coconut Oil
- Guam Museum Foundation Inc. | Photo Exhibit
- Marbou Pohl | Arts & Crafts
- Center for Island Sustainability | UOG Display
- Southern Guam SWCD | Educational
- Dudusgirl Apparel | Local Apparel
- Justin Green | Jewelry
- Jake Barnes | T-shirts & Stickers
- ChamGlam Botanika | Locally Made Cosmetics
- Infinite Atelier & Isla Rae | Artist & Jewelry
- Rosemun Tom | Mochi Bites
- Lorzalyn Artistry | Face Painting & Henna
- Kiko's Local Art & Yuri's Creation | Hand Made Shell Jewelry
At the Latte Dock:
- Florence C. Torres | Weaving & Baskets
- Haya Foundation | Traditional Healers & Amot Chamorro
- Bubu Designs | Hand Made Jewelry
- Pa'a Tao Tao Tano | Hand Made Craft & Jewelry
- Makmata Tribe | T-Shirts & Stickers
- Guam Bus | Chamorro Books
- Vicky Sayrs | Artist & Painting
- Yapese Community & Chuukese Community | Weaving & Mawr Mawrs & Jewelry
- Maria Barcinas | Handcrafts
- Ulitao | Canoe Carving
- Humatak Foundation | Humatak Historic Village Display
- Roman Duenas | Jewelry Maker
- Greg Pangelinan | Master Carver
At the Pago Dock:
- Ko'ko Hut | Chamorro Food, Soft Drinks, & Beer
- Talofofo Village | Everything Banana
- Inarajan Village | Weaving
- Kayaking & Stand Up Paddle Boarding
At the Nipa Dock: